- includes any language that a reasonable person would consider abusive, obscene, or offensive
- a reasonable person would consider is defamatory, abusive, harassing or hateful
- you do not have the necessary rights, licenses and consents to post
- constitutes spam or unauthorised advertising
- invades anyone’s privacy or impersonates anyone
- is off-topic, excessively long, trolling or repetitive
- encourages conduct that may or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, national or international law or regulation anywhere in the world, or
- appears to contain irrelevant or excessive links or appears to contain code.
During business hours, all comment will be published immediately. Outside of business hours, all comments need to be approved by speechbubble admin before they are published.
The first step is a human verification process to deter spam bots: when you submit a comment, you are asked to include a user name and an email address. You don’t have to include your actual details; you may post under a pseudonym.
In most cases, we’ll close comments on posts after a month or so. This is primarily to block spam comments from appearing on older posts; if you wish to provide feedback on or discuss an older post, please let us know at email@example.com